Starting in 2021, editors of Jurnal Akademika Kimia will only accept manuscripts in English.Read more about Manuscripts must be submitted in English
About the Journal
- ISSN 2477-5185 (Electronic), ISSN 2302-6030 (Printed)
- CODEN (Chemical Abstract Services): JAKUA7
- The Jurnal is published quarterly (February, May, August, and November)
- Publisher: Universitas Tadulako
- Accreditation: SINTA 3 (Decree No. 204/E/KPT/2022)
- Editor in Chief: Prof. Daud K. Walanda, PhD.
Jurnal Akademika Kimia is an electronic open-access journal that aims to publish the latest research results in the area of chemistry education and pure chemistry from academicians, professionals, and other practitioners at all levels of chemistry education. The journal coverage includes the following: current trends of professional chemistry education, educational technology, teacher education, educational science, learning assessment, learning models and development of learning materials, as well as pure chemistry including organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, biochemistry and other chemistry fields such as environmental chemistry, that emphasis on a broad description of the general methods and processes for the synthesis, modification, and characterization of chemical materials.